MSU Dining has gone cashless in all on campus dining locations.
What this means for you…
- Faster Service - Eliminates cash related bottlenecks so you can enjoy your meal sooner.
- Enhanced Customer Experience - Less time counting change means more time for our guests and more time ensuring excellence within our team.
- Safer Environment - No cash exchange means a safer environment for our staff and guests and means less contact overall.
- What will be accepted? All dining locations will accept credit cards as payment and the credit card machines will be turned towards the customer for a touchless transaction.
We have installed “tap to pay” readers at all locations for students and faculty paying with their MSU ID via Block Meals, Flex Dollars, or MoneyMate.
- Cash Exchange - You can exchange your Cash for a Flex Card in the MSU Dining Office, located between Subway and Moe’s Southwest Grill.