How do I order my Meal Plan?
- Incoming First Year Freshmen are automatically enrolled in the Ultimate Meal Plan and do not need to sign up online (please see following question for changes).
- For all other students, you are able to create an account on this website (it is not connected to your myState.), create an account as a family member, or check out as a guest.
- Go to Meal Plans.
- Select your Classification over to the right.
- Choose the Meal Plan you would like and add it to the cart.
- Checkout by either charging to your Student Account or paying with a credit card. Remember the last day to charge to your Student Account for Fall 2020 is September 9, 2020.
Please allow up to 2 business days for your Meal Plan to show up on your account.
How can I change my Meal Plan?
- You would fill out a Meal Plan Change Form but the date has passed. The last day to change your Meal Plan for fall 2020 was September 4, 2020. Incoming freshmen who pledge a fraternity have until September 25, 2020 to change their plans. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 662-325-7120 for the link.
- Allow up to a 5 business days for changes to be processed (you may still use your current Meal Plan at this time).
- Incoming freshmen who are joining a fraternity or sorority will need to wait until they receive their bid to change their Meal Plan.
- Students have the first two weeks of each semester to change.
How do I choose a Meal Plan?
Your class schedule, eating habits, and daily activities should be considered when picking out a Meal Plan. If you eat three meals a day, choose the Ultimate Meal Plan. If you’re used to eating two meals a day, the Gold Meal Plan is a great choice.
What does Two Semester Commitment Mean, and specifically for the Fall 2020/Spring 2021 academic year, can I just sign up for a Spring Meal Plan?
- Two semester commitment means that when a student purchases a Meal Plan, they are signing up for a Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Meal Plan. It is a yearly commitment.
- You are able to change your Meal Plan within the first two weeks of each semester.
- For example, if you sign up for the Campus Connector in the fall, you could then change to the Greek Meal Plan in the spring.
- If you will only be enrolled in the spring (or your rollover from Spring 2020 is enough for this fall), your Meal Plan enrollment will only be for the spring semester, it will not roll over to the following fall semester. You will be able to sign up for a spring meal plan mid-fall semester.
- You also have the ability to change your Meal Plan from the fall to the spring.
How do I know how many Block Meals & Flex Dollars I have left?
- Login to your myState.
- Go to myBanner for Student.
- Select Account Information.
- Select View Meal Plan.
- You should see your Block Meal and Flex Dollar amounts on this page.
Can I treat a friend or family member?
You are able to treat friends and family members with your Flex Dollars. Block Meals are just for you.
How do I add Additional Flex Dollars?
- Select “Meal Plans” on the dining.msstate.edu site.
- Choose “Add Flex Dollars” over to the right of the page.
- You are able to add Flex Dollars in $25 increments.
- Checkout using either your Student Account or credit card.
- For the Fall 2020 semester, you will be able to add additional Flex Dollars to your Spring 2020 rollover. After the Fall 2020 semester, you will need to have a Meal Plan first in order to add additional flex.
*Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Update
- Block Meals & Flex Dollars are rolling over from Spring 2020 to Fall 2020.
- You can select a Meal Plan for the fall that best aligns with your roll over, and then you can change your Meal Plan for the spring semester to better align with your dining needs at that time.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to us at 662-325-7120 or email us at email@example.com.